Written for the laymen, I Believe is a thoroughly biblical, theologically solid guide to basic Wesleyan-Arminian theology. Includes study guide questions and answers, suggested reading, and doctrinal summary statements at the end of each chapter.
Target audience: High-school/college or new believers.
Paperback: 200 pgs
Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 0.58"
Copyright 2006 Revivalist Press
- God's Book - Dr. Stephen Giibson
- Who is God? - Rev. Larry D. Smith
- The Trinity - Dr. Mark Bird
- To Be Human - Rev. Ben Durr, Jr.
- Sin: The Root of Every Problem - Dr. Philip Brown
- The Real Jesus - Dr. Mark Bird
- The Holy Spirit - Dr. Mark Bird
- Satan: Our Chief Enemy - Dr. Stephen Gibson
- Salvation: God's Provision - Dr. Philip Brown
- Salvation: God's Work and Our Response - Dr. Philip Brown
- An Introduction to Christian Holiness - Dr. Allan Brown
- Understanding Entire Sanctification - Dr. Allan Brown
- Steps to Entire Sanctification - Dr. Allan Brown
- The Three Pillars of Assurance - Dr. Allan Brown
- The Church: The Home Where We Belong - Rev. Larry D. Smith
- Christ's Triumphant Return - Rev. Richard Miles
- Heaven: Eternal Life with God - Rev. Richard Miles
- Eternal Punishment - Dr. Daniel Glick
- Final Events - Dr. Stephen Gibson
- The Ancient Creeds of the Church