Music of the Bible in Christian Perspective
From the preface, "This work is designed for church musicians, pastors, college students, and lay persons who desire to study the music of the Bible from the standpoint of original language, but do not read Hebrew, biblical Aramaic, or Greek."
Author: Garen L. Wolf I
Target audience: Christians, Ministry Leaders, College Students
Dimensions: 8.5" x 5.5" x 1"
Copyright 1996 Schmul Publishing Co.
- How Music Affects Us
- A Study of Singing in the Bible
- A Study of Song in the Bible
- Divine Influence on Old and New Testament Musicians
- Administration and Function of Music in the Bible
- Music in the Book of Psalms
- Instruments in the Bible
- The Bible and Music History