A guidebook for how Christian teens and young adults can live biblically based lifestyles.
Target audience: Teenagers, young adults, new believers
Paperback: 175 pgs
Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 0.38"
Copyright 2002 Revivalist Press
- How Does the Bible Speak to Me? (Principles for Biblical Interpretation) - Dr. Allan Brown
- "I Think Paul Would Say..." - Rev. Ben Durr, Jr.
- Listen Up! God is Talking! - Dr. Michael Avery
- Living in the World Without the World Living in Me (Principles for Biblical Separation) - Dr. Daniel Glick
- What I Wear? Does God Care? (Principles for Dress) - Dr. Michael Avery
- New Release: The Entertainment Motive (Principles for Entertainment) - Mr. Nathan Brown
- Music--How Does it Move You? (Principles for Music) - Dr. Michael Avery and Mr. Rodney Sones
- No Fear! It's Clear! (Principles for Gaining and Maintaining a Good Conscience) - Dr. Daniel Glick
- Making it Right (The Biblical Requirement of Restitution) - Dr. Allan Brown
- Forgiveness: The Purest Expression of Love (Principles for Forgiveness) - Rev. Richard Miles
- From Date to Mate (Principles for Dating) - Dr. Ken Farmer
- Preserving Your Purity (Principles for Moral Purity) -Dr. Philip Brown
- Lifting Up a Standard (Principles for Personal Convictions) - Rev. Jack Hooker
- But I've Already Blown It! (Principles for Getting Back on Track) - Rev. Ben Durr, Jr.
- Take Someone with You (Principles for Sharing your Faith) - Dr. Mark Bird
- Hearing God's Call (Principles for Discerning the Call of God) - Rev. Edsel Trouten
- Secrets of the Journey (Principles of Spiritual Formation) - Rev. Larry D. Smith
- Answers to Study Guide Questions